Saturday 14 January 2012

I am a proud sister of a brave soldier Sister of a soldier in Pakistan Army

I am a proud sister of a brave soldier
Sister of a soldier in Pakistan Army

He is brave,He is strong
He take care most,what he belong

You know what he belong?
He belong his country life long
The most dear and most loving

He hold the flag with love,he is caring
I can take pride

As he is there for this country
In any situation,he never hide
nor he avoid

He love the most his country
Which no doubt is,my own country


More then me,his mother or family
We know he will do this,all his life happily

As he is the brave soldier
Brave soldier of PAKISTAN ARMY

We love our SOLDIERS
We love Pakistan Army

Pakistan Army Zindabad!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...