Friday 13 April 2012

Captain Haleem Tareen ( Siachen tragedy)

Capt. Tareen’s sister Aisha wrote these lines after the tragedy.

 This wil
"Never keep something in your heart. Just say it and then whatever response you get, at least you won’t regret it for the rest of your life that you had a chance and you didn’t take it. These were the last words of Haleem Tareen in his last call a night before the incident. He talked for 19 minutes, and then the operator of the exchange interrupted our conversation and said, ‘commander wants to call [Capt. Haleem]’. And he said, ‘Ok Aisha I will call you later. You don’t worry and I don’t want to see you cry. Always remember that your brother is with you so you don’t need to worry.’

He was right. A martyr is always alive But why he said this to me? Cuz he was going to make me cry for the rest of my life He had given me a task and would call me every second day to ask if I did his work or not. And today I had good news for him. Today he was supposed to call me. I am waiting for your call my brother. You can’t go like this. You will have to come back Please come back plzzzzz. I need to tell you what you have waited so much to hear. Otherwise I will have to live the rest of my life with that thing you wanted to hear. I’m such a failure”!!!l tear your heart apart :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...